This is our Desert Island case! it's the cream of the crop on our list and what we'd like to drink in a zombie apocalypse. To include 2 bottles each of ...
* A single vineyard Soave which is one of Italy's most elegant white wines.
* A gorgeous Sancerre from a 9th generation Loire winemaker.
* An old vine Chablis that tastes like a Grand Cru.
* A single vineyard Valpolicella with stunning intensity.
* A surprisingly voluptuous Pinot Noir from the North of Burgundy.
* A beautifully oaked and complex Rioja Reserva.